Anyone who want to participate in The Menopause Diaries, but don’t have a blog of their own, can submit their post on this page.
Before you submit your post
There are a couple of things you have to keep in mind before you submit your post. Those are:
- You must own the work you submit and it should never have been posted anywhere else.
- If you have any special requests for your post, please leave a note at the top of your post. This note will be removed before your post is published.
- Please spell check your entry before you submit it. I will not correct any errors.
How to add your post
Use the form below to add your post:
- Enter your name. This is the name that will be displayed with the post. If you don’t want to add your real name, please use a pseudonym.
Please note: if you come back to add a second post, use the same pseudonym, as an author page will be created for you.
- Enter your email address. Your email address will be for my eyes only, and will only be used if I have questions about your post.
- Enter the post title. This title will not be altered.
- Answer the antispam question to show me you are human. This field is to prevent spam submissions.
- The post category is already set.
- Write your post.
- If you are writing directly on our website, you can write in the ‘visual’ tab.
- If you have written your post in another program (e.g. Word) then copy and paste the text in the HTML tab. This will ensure all coding from Word is removed and your post displays properly.
- If you have a specific image you want to use as a featured image, please click Add Media and upload your image. Please note:
- You can upload only one image.
- The width of the uploaded image should be between 1170 and 1500px and the height between 575 and 1200px.
- Your image will be uploaded separately from your post. I will make sure it’s added to your post.
- Once you are ready to submit your post, please click the button ‘submit post’ only once. I will be alerted that a new post has been submitted, and will make sure it’s published on the website.
What to do next?
Once you have submitted your post, please keep an eye on the website to see if your post has been published. If after 3 days you don’t see your post on the website, please get in contact with me (see email icon in footer).
Please read the other posts that have been linked to the prompt, and comment on them.
Thank you for entering your post 🙂
~ Marie Rebelle
Image from Pixabay